Planning Your Legacy
You live here. You give here. It stays here.
No matter how you give, you can rest assured that your generous donation will go to good use. We'll work with you to ensure that your gift maximizes its full potential for you, your family and your community.
Facts to Get You Started
- Legal Name: United Way of Porter County Inc
- Form of Entity and State of Organization: A Nonprofit Corporation organized under the laws of the State of Indiana
- Tax Status and Federal Employer Identification Number (Tax ID Number): 501(c)(3) Public Charity; EIN 35-6006484
- Date of IRS Tax-Exempt Determination Letter: September 1958
- Address: 951 Eastport Centre Drive, Valparaiso, IN 46383
Ways to Give
- Donate now and make your gift recurring.
- Donate up to $300 in cash to charity in 2020 and claim the above-the-line tax deduction. This new universal charitable deduction is in addition to the standardized deductions currently available. Only good for 2020 taxes. Check with your tax advisor today about how you can take advantage of this tax deduction! Read more.
- Provide an annual leadership gift of $500 or more and join the Feather Society, offering three levels of recognition based on your gift level.
- Take part in the National Tocqueville Society with an annual donation of $10,000 or more and receive exclusive invites to local and national United Way events.
- Start an IRA Charitable Rollover. Talk to your financial advisor about how to get started.
- Bequeath stocks and investments to United Way of Porter County.
- Include us as a beneficiary in your will. Don't have one? Use FreeWill.com to get started.
- Support our Endowment Fund.